"what i've said, that will i bring about & what i've planned, that will i do." isaiah 46:11
.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

- ANOTHER THING ADDED TO MY DAY! -

well, as i'd mentioned yesterday about all that i'd going on today, there was yet another wrench thrown in midday today - A HOUSE SHOWING!! - we'd a 1 hour notice, but only had 30 minutes to get the entire house ready for a showing as we were already gone from the house & had to go back to 'get it ready'... but we did it! - dustin was here so he helped me & spike played 'carpool mom' & gathered both kiara & karleigh from school - he then got them lunch, 're-checked' the house for me, making sure it was ready to show, picked brittan up from school, ran a couple errands, then went to a local buffet & got everyone started eating dinner after calling me & telling me to stop there on the way home from my 2½ mapping (for ruby's CI) at riley hospital
`
also, here's a comment from the blog post i put up yesterday...
< Thehotrod5 said... HAHAHA Can I get a pic of you in roller skates????? >
`
well angie, here's a picture (posted below) that spike took of me today after i'd gotten home - i don't know why i decided to wear that crazy santa hat, being that my outfit's pink & the hat's red it really did NOT go well at all! - i don't think i look all that bad for as busy as i was today, do you? - next time, i'll try & get a good picture of me & not one where i look so (what's the word...) 'thrown together'
`
PS: also angie, just for the record, you're a brat, Brat, BRAT to write what you wrote on your blog today - i was almost in tears reading it at the thought of all the $$ i'd have to come up with to head to colorado on a regular basis!!! - you think you're funny, but you've had it now - just for that the answer's NO, you can't use my pink outfit (below) for this weekend - i know you've been asking for a long time & i was alright with it, but not anymore, you've got to wear something else! - i'm sorry, but i feel i've got to put my foot down somewhere & here's where it starts - now, stop crying about it, suck it up & move on girl as you brought this on yourself!

No comments: