"what i've said, that will i bring about & what i've planned, that will i do." isaiah 46:11
.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

- I -

i am: a mother of 6 children (s22, d16, d5, d5, d4 & a tag.a.long baby girl due september 5)
`
i think: a lot about things i've done wrong in my life
`
i know: that i stay up waaaay to late every night
`
i want: to be a better example to my children
`
i have: the best husband in the world (step back ladies... he's mine!)
`
i wish: i had more patience (i know, i know... you're all surprised by this)
`
i hate: the way my body looks (please don't get a mental picture here or it'll make you sick)
`
i miss: being in haiti
`
i fear: that no one will come to my funeral as people really 'will not miss me'
`
i feel: sorry for children who've no mommy to tuck them into bed at night
`
i hear: my girls chatting when they don't know i can hear them & it makes me smile
`
i smell: 'butt' & i know it's time to wash kiara's hands
`
i crave: about everything i'm not supposed to have... thus i hate the way my body looks
`
i search: for those 'little things' that i can do to make my kids' days special
`
i wonder: about what the future holds for us
`
i regret: not having a close relationship with my mom for many years
`
i love: my heavenly father, my husband & my children
`
i ache: for loved ones that have already 'gone home', more so now than ever before
`
i care: for the hurting
`
i always: take on waaaay more tasks than i should
`
i am not: EVER going giving up on a specific loved one that i've been praying for because... we're a team
`
i believe: in dreams
`
i dance: when no one's looking
`
i sing: loudly in my car with our girls
`
i cry: more now than i used to
`
i don’t always: 'give in' easily & or apologize right away
`
i fight: to learn more ASL (sign language) so i can communicate better with my little girl, ruby
`
i write: daily in my blog as it's sort of an 'outlet' for me
`
i win: in my heart, when my husband &/or child succeeds
`
i lose: in my heart, when i feel i've failed
`
i never: quit at anything & go down still kickin' (sometimes it's not a pretty sight, either)
`
i confuse: happiness with plans that have 'come together', but when they don't 'come together, i'm not always, usually, happy to say the least
`
i listen: but sometimes have a hard time remembering what i've listened to
`
i can usually be found: braiding hair, blogging, driving my 'taptap' & carting kiddos to/fro, chatting on the phone, working on dossiers, working on medical missions, gathering supplies for an upcoming haiti trip or coming up with something else to 'add to my schedule'... in my free time
`
i am scared: when i'm home alone at night with the kids
`
i need: more hours in the day
`
i am happy about: the thought of moving into a much bigger house
`
i hurt: when i know i've done something that's hurt someone else

No comments: