"what i've said, that will i bring about & what i've planned, that will i do." isaiah 46:11
.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

~ COMPUTER TERMS WAY OVER MY HEAD! ~

well, i'm lost (again) on this blog thing ~ spike keeps teasing me saying, "i'm going to wear out my blog", with all the 'moving things around, adding things, etc. that i do, but oh well, it's mine & i like doing it! ~ i do have something (alright a lot of things), that's got me stumped ~ on my blog (bottom right), i've added the links to blogs that i read daily ~ yesteady one of those people (a person i don't know), added a comment to my recent post that stated how appreciative she was with me adding her to my blog & for the traffic i've created on her site ~ how did she know who i was? ~ how did she know that i added her? ~ how did she know where to find me? ~ that's the neatest thing, but ooooh, how'd she do dat? ~ anyone out there that's smart in this blog thing, please email me with (how'd she do dat) information as i'm in awe ~ hope to hear from someone soon (sherri, if you're reading this, you've made we wonder, can you share?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the best article I have read, thank you, I have learned a lot of knowledge in this area.