"what i've said, that will i bring about & what i've planned, that will i do." isaiah 46:11
.

Friday, July 17, 2009

- WARN YOUR FRIENDS! -

you've heard about people who've been abducted & had their kidneys removed by black-market organ thieves - my thighs were stolen from me during the night a few years ago - i went to sleep & woke up with someone else's thighs - it was just that quick - the replacements had the texture of cooked oatmeal - whose thighs were these & what happened to mine? - i spent the entire summer looking for my thighs - finally, hurt & angry, i resigned myself to living out my life in jeans & then the thieves struck again - my butt was next - i knew it was the same gang, because they took pains to match my new rear-end to the thighs they'd stuck me with earlier, but my new butt was attached at least three inches lower than my original! - i realized i'd have to give up my jeans in favor of long skirts - two years ago i realized my arms had been switched - one morning i was fixing my hair & was horrified to see the flesh of my upper arm swing to andfro with the motion of the hairbrush - this was really getting scary - my body was being replaced one section at a time - what could they do to me next? - when my poor neck suddenly disappeared & was replaced with a turkey neck, i decided to tell my story - women of the world, wake up & smell the coffee! - those 'plastic' surgeons are using REAL replacement body parts, stolen from you & me! - the next time someone you know has something 'lifted', look again...was it lifted from you? - THIS' NOT A HOAX - this' happening to women everywhere every night - WARN YOUR FRIENDS!
`
P.S. last year i thought some one had stolen my boobs - i was lying in bed & they were gone, but when i jumped out of bed, i was relieved to see that they'd just been hiding in my armpits as i slept - now i keep them hidden in my waistband - thought this was too 'important' not to pass on - have a wonderful day, with a joy filled heart - these same thieves come in my closet & shrink my clothes too! - how do they do it????

No comments: