"what i've said, that will i bring about & what i've planned, that will i do." isaiah 46:11
.

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

~ I DON'T FEEL I'VE ANY BRAIN CELLS LEFT AT ALL ~

i feel my brian's mush as brit & i've played on the puter for hours since the girls went to bed ~ i've been changing the look of my blog, adding things, taking things away, talking mom into changing her 'look' too (see what she did at http://papawandnanas.blogspot.com) & i'm so sleepy ~ spike's out of town & on those nights, i don't sleep well, so i figured, "hey, i'm so smart, it won't hurt me to loose a few thousand cells here & there, so i went for it" (i truly don't know why in the world brit would risk loosing hers though ... did i say that out loud? hehehe, teasing brit!) ~ well, it's off to bed for me ~ toodledoo!

No comments: