"what i've said, that will i bring about & what i've planned, that will i do." isaiah 46:11
.

Friday, May 25, 2007

~ I'VE BEEN TAGGED! ~

rules
1) each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves
2) people who're tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things & post these rules
3) at the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged & list their names
4) don't forget to leave a comment telling them they're tagged & asking them to read your blog
here's 8 random things about me!
1) i'd open heart surgery when i was 18y old & almost died... but god! ~ i just started getting sick (like the flu), was taken to the hospital & when all was said & done, i'd had open heart surgery & a spenectomy all within 2 weeks
2) my 2nd home's haiti where 3 of our children are from (one might say it's my 'summer' home) ~ we go there on a very regular basis & on the trip home, we're already planning the next trip as we love going there
3) i'm the oldest of 3 children ~ i've a younger brother (aaron) & sister (madisyn) ~ my brother's 37 & although dad & mom said they were DONE (after they had him, i sure can't blame 'em - hehe - teasing!!), they decided to adopt madisyn ~ she's from haiti & we just got back from visiting her last week ~ she's great!
4) i love hot foods, the hotter the better ~ mexican food's the best!!
5) traveling's one of the things that i enjoy doing with my family more than anything ~ we've got vacation plans 2 weeks from today & we're going to florida to visit mickey mouse ~ i'm so excited to see their faces when we arrive ~ we'll be flying & all 3 of them think that disney world's in haiti as everyone they know that fly, fly to haiti so i'm not sure what they'll think when they finally find out that we're not going to haiti!
6) i'm a very impatient person, but am getting better with time (or at least i think i am!)
7) i'm an organizing freak & do it for fun most days ~ i like everything to have it's own 'home' & hate it when others don't do the same (referring to #6) ~ i like to label things & reorganize all the time (drives my family crazy, i'm sure)
8) in my spare time i (wait!, what's spare time?) ~ i really don't mind not having much spare time as my life's wrapped around my family & for them, i'm so grateful ~ i've got the best husband & the 5 best kiddos in the world ~ i've been so blessed with what i've been given & feel so truly blessed ~ to look at what god's blessed me with, i'm in awe ~ he's my all in all, my life & what i live for daily ~ i so appreciate him working through me in this 'mommy challange' &
blessing me as he has
thanks jennifer for 'tagging' me!!

No comments: