"what i've said, that will i bring about & what i've planned, that will i do." isaiah 46:11
.

Monday, February 2, 2009

- I miss my best friend -

yes, there ya have it - i miss my best friend sooooo much! - with all that's going on around here with dustin [well, life in general], i've not been the friend that i should've been - i know her well enough to know that she's not offended or anything like that, but i just want her to know she's missed...A LOT - i miss the long chats we have on the phone - i miss the, "you'll never in a million years guess what my son did today" stories [thanks noah, you make my life fun!] - i miss the 'pep talks' she's given to me so many times in the past as they help so much - for now, i'll have to share with the world that i miss my best friend angela, so would some of you run over to her blog & let her know!! - you can find her HERE! - love ya ang & thanks for being my friend

No comments: