"what i've said, that will i bring about & what i've planned, that will i do." isaiah 46:11
.

Monday, October 29, 2007

- MY MOM BEAT ME! -

well, it's official, my mom beat me! - not physically, but she beat me in blogging first tonight GRRR - one may ask what i did today... NOTHING AT ALL! - i got up this morning & had a slight headache & as the day went on it began to get worse - i talked to mom & she said dad was dealing with a migraine today so apparently the power of suggestion got mine to hurting worse - i kicked back at 1:30 when the girls went down & slept for 3 hours, only being interupted 3 times due to phone calls - when i woke up, it did feel better, but not great so i just took it easy - after about 30 mintues & all 3 of the bear cubs praying for me, it was gone praise the lord! - i then went & made all 3 of their halloween costumes, got the house picked up (yep, i'm strong!) & after they went to bed, checked & cleared all my emails, checked all the blogs listed on my blog as links, blogged myself & that's it (so far!) - nite!

No comments: