"what i've said, that will i bring about & what i've planned, that will i do." isaiah 46:11
.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

- I've had a little 'revamping' done -

alright, here ya go ronda!!
`
i was out with friends the other night & someone mentioned something about 'revamping' something - i said, "yeah, that's what i want to do to myself, is just to be revamped!" - i'll get myself looking all 'fine' & have a new 'do done & be like, "alright folks, look at me!"
`
i opened my mail today to find that after i went & did my revamping act the other day, someone [without my consent] went & photographed me & published it in a magazine! - i told brit that i could probably sue & everything due to me not signing anything & allowing them to use my picture like this - i think this' a horrible thing that they're doing to people all over the world - taking innocent people that are trying to do good in the world & then exploiting them this way...it's appalling
`
since it's already been published, i'll go ahead & share 'the new me' - here's how my 'revamping worked'
`
ronda...i think i won the biggest loser game, huh? *wink*

No comments: