"what i've said, that will i bring about & what i've planned, that will i do." isaiah 46:11
.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

* christian sisters

A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ, that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
`
When I say, "I'm a Christian", I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living', I'm whispering, 'I was lost, now I'm found & forgiven'.
`
When I say, "I'm a Christian", I don't speak of this with pride. I'm confessing that I stumble & need Christ to be my guide.
`
When I say, "I'm a Christian", I'm not trying to be strong. I'm professing that I'm weak & need His strength to carry on.
`
When I say, "I'm a Christian", I'm not bragging of success. I'm admitting I've failed & need God to clean my mess.
`
When I say, "I'm a Christian", I'm not claiming to be perfect. My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I'm worth it.
`
When I say, "I'm a Christian", I still feel the sting of pain. I've my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.
`
When I say, "I'm a Christian", I'm not holier than you, I'm just a simple sinner who received God's good grace, somehow!

No comments: