"what i've said, that will i bring about & what i've planned, that will i do." isaiah 46:11
.

Monday, March 16, 2009

- Kept -

you see, there were a few times when I thought i'd lose my mind, but GOD kept me sane. (Isa. 26:3)
`
there were times when i thought i could go no longer, but the LORD kept me moving. (Gen 28:15)
`
at times, i've wanted to lash out at those whom i felt had done me wrong, but the LORD kept my mouth shut.. (Psa. 13)
`
sometimes, i think the money just isn't enough, but GOD's helped me to keep the lights on, the water on, the car paid, the house paid, etc.., (Matt. 6:25 -34)
`
when i thought i'd fall, HE kept me up.
`
when i thought i was weak, HE kept me strong! (I Pet. 5:7, Matt. 11:28-30)
`
i could go on & on & on, but i'm sure you hear me! - i'm blessed to be 'kept' - do you know a 'kept' woman? - if so, pass it on to her to let her know she's 'kept' & i'm 'kept', by the love & grace of God

No comments: