"what i've said, that will i bring about & what i've planned, that will i do." isaiah 46:11
.

Friday, July 20, 2007

~ GRRR!! ~

well, i'm fuming! ~ i went to our local walmart today & took all the girls with me ~ after we were finished, i'd brit to take kiara & karleigh out to get them in the van & i'd bring ruby with me ~ she was sitting there holding a piece of paper, 'reading' to me as i was doing the self-check & loading my things ~ i noticed someone whom i thought was 'hiding' behind the battery rack ~ i kept looking & noticed an old lady (a walmart worker) popping in & out, staring at me ~ i continued doing what i was doing & then after a bit, she came up & stood right behind my cart (at the end where ruby was) as i was almost finished, but while she was there, she'd watch me scan, then she'd look at the price that i'd been charged ~ she then walked off & never said a word ~ after i paid, i moved my cart forward so i could right down the amount of my purchases since it was on my debit card & heard a conversation coming from 3 employees ~ it was things like, "yeah, the police followed her around the entire time & caught her in the parking lot" ~ "well, you've gotta watch people these days as they're ready to 'lift' whatever they can", etc. ~ i was fuming at the thought that she thought i was stealing ~ i walked up to the 3 (one of which was the old lady in question) & just as i started to speak, 2 of them walked off not seeing me ~ so i spoke to the one that was left (lucky lady she was!!!) ~ i said, "excuse me, but you might want to view my receipt ~ i noticed the entire time i was ringing up my purchases i was being watched by her (& pointed at whom i was referring to) ~ she took my receipt that i was practically shoving in her face & glanced at it, just to make me happy i think ~ i mentioned that i didn't like that i was being watched for no reason & for her to feel free to look through anything/everything that i had (including my purse) if it'd make her happy, as i'm NOT a person who steals!!" ~ she then looked at me & said, "well, i'm sorry this happened, but she was checking on you as it's usually with families like yours (looooooong pause... looooooong delay, etc.)" ~ i said, "WHAT?? ~ what do you mean, families like mine?" ~ she said, "well, no that's not what i meant (yeah right!!), i meant when the store's full or more full than normal, we really have to watch everyone, just to make sure they're all being honest" ~ i just grabbed my receipt & walked off as i was sooooooo mad ~ IMO she ONLY did this due to seeing me with ruby & thought the worst of me ~ GRRRR, some people!!

No comments: