"what i've said, that will i bring about & what i've planned, that will i do." isaiah 46:11
.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

~ THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MY MOM (written by brit) ~

brit emailed this to me tonight & this' what the email said, "well, i would've printed this off & given it to you, but I'm being impatient, so I'll just email it to you. sorry it took so long! (i've actually had this done for about a week now!) BTW: you'll probably want to read pg. 1 first!"

THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MY MOM


· She lets her whole life revolve around her kids
· She knows just what to say, even if I don’t
· She always puts her family before herself, even if she has to give more than the rest
· No matter how upset I get with her & she with I, I always know that she loves me
· She's a very creative mind - perfect for helping me, when I don’t know how to help myself
· She's an internal compass - she leads me, when I myself am lost
· She never takes her eyes off of Jesus
· No matter how many shirts of hers I ruin, or how many meals I burn, she let’s me live
· I can always count on her - for anything
· Anytime she goes to church, she has to have mints or gum
· She’s an awesome blogger (http://fromourbunchtoyours.blogspot.com/)
· She always tries to give her best in whatever she does
· No matter how hard I am on her, she never gives up on me, or whatever circumstance she's in
· She’s the best ‘create - a - document’ player I know
· She’s a great role model for me
· She teaches me new things & shows me how to act when she isn’t with me
· She understands me - even my odd little quirks
· She’s always encouraging me
· She really never does say never
· She comforts me when my heart’s been broken, when I need a friend, or when I don’t think I can keep going
· God made a very special person when he made my mom & he chose to give her to me!

oh my goodness, cause this mama to bawl at 5am (yes, my leg's hurting tonight & i'm still up = not been asleep yet) ~ brit, thank you so much, i can't tell you how much this means to me ~ i love you! (hugs)

No comments: