"what i've said, that will i bring about & what i've planned, that will i do." isaiah 46:11
.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

- "MOMMY, WATCH THE BACK OF MY HEAD" -

today, karleigh says, "mommy, watch the back of my head" & then she turns away from me so i could only see the back of her head & she begins to shake it back & forth as if she's saying, 'no' - she then turns to me & smiles to which i say, "you're shaking your head?"
`
she says, "no mommy, watch the BACK of my head!" & then she turns away again & begins to shake it back & forth the very same way - she turns to me & says, "did you see me?" - i say, "i saw you shaking your head 'no', is that what you mean?"
`
she says, "i'll do it one more time for you, but this time watch the BACK OF MY HEAD, okay?" & then turns to repeat what i've already witnessed 3 times now - i said, "karleigh, you're shaking your head back & forth, but what's it for?" - she says [grinning from ear to ear], "that's what they do in the movie enchanted when they're kissing, so i'm just pretending [& then winks at me!]"
`
UGH, pray for this mama ya'll!!

No comments: