"what i've said, that will i bring about & what i've planned, that will i do." isaiah 46:11
.

Sunday, June 1, 2008

- I DON'T WANNA GO WITH NANA!! -

here's how the conversation went today at lunchtime...
`
karleigh: "mommy, is that where we went?" [seeing a commercial on TV of a ski lift like the one pictured above, as we'd been on one last year at an amusement park]
`
me: "yes karleigh, you're right & we're going back this july - do you remember who went with us?"
`
kiara: "I DO - IT WAS PAPAW & NANA!!"
`
me: "yep, you're right"
`
karleigh: "i rode on it with nana"
`
kiara: "i went on it once with nana, but then with papaw... i liked riding with papaw the best"
`
me: "why did you like riding with him the best?"
`
karleigh: [angrily] "i know why! - i rode with nana & she was scared so she covered her eyes, but then made ME cover my eyes too & i couldn't see anything!"
`
kiara: "yeah, she did that to me too, but the next time i just rode with papaw" [devilish smiling]
`
me: [laughing hysterically cause i knew why mom made them cover their eyes as well - she freaks on those things & didn't want to hear what they were seeing waaaaaaaaay down below]
`
karleigh: [after thinking awhile, smiled VERY big] "hey ruby, when we go in july, we'll let you ride with nana... ok?"
`
ruby: [not having her CI on, so she couldn't hear a thing, but seeing karleigh signing, "OK?"] smiled & said, "yes!"
`
karleigh: "whew" [& went on eating]

No comments: