"what i've said, that will i bring about & what i've planned, that will i do." isaiah 46:11
.

Friday, June 13, 2008

- & WHAT AM I DOING AT 1AM? -

[no, the picture below's not me!]
well, here i sit with a bowl of stale cereal in from of me & a bag of stale chips on the floor beside me [yes, it's 1:02 am...we now all know how my butt's gotten so big so big] - alright, moving on...
`
brit & i are sitting here playing on the computer as spike talks to a friend on the phone in the other room - she's been munching on peanuts & i thought, "hey, chips sound good...want any?" - she says, "no", so i, [aka: big hips] head to get some - i come back, get settled in my chair, eat 1 chip & ewww, it's stale!
`
i sit here for a few minutes longer & think, "hey, i'm gonna get me a bowl of cereal...want any?" - she says, "no", so i, [aka: wide bottom] head to get some - i come back, get settled in my chair, take 1 bite & ewww, it's stale!
`
NOTE: it's at this time god might be saying, "hey thunder thighs, you're wanting to loose weight, right? - maybe if you'd stop trying to eat at 1:00 in the morning, that might help... ehhh?
`
[now i know he'd not talk like that, but it's probably what he'd like to say to me!]

No comments: