"what i've said, that will i bring about & what i've planned, that will i do." isaiah 46:11
.

Friday, August 24, 2007

- DOES ANYONE KNOW? -

well, i've a question for all of you - months ago, i'd added something to my blog (don't remember what it was or where i found it) that would 'alert' me when someone added my blog as a link to theirs or posted about my blog, etc. - i'd open the page & it's list all the people that had either referred to my blog, linked it to theirs or linked it into a post, etc. - my puter decided it's not cooperate one day (many days) & when it decided to work, that 'alert' was missing & i receive nothing any longer - now i can still go to 'sitemeter' (that's the box that's directly under the taptap picture in my blog header) & it'll show me some of who reads it, but nothing on who's linking me - i'm just nosey & want to see - any helper will earn 5 tokens (which at our house means you'll get a piece of candy!) - thanks! [hugs]

No comments: