"what i've said, that will i bring about & what i've planned, that will i do." isaiah 46:11
.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

- NOT GOING TO RACE THE BUS TOMORROW -

here's a conversation that kiara & i had today - remember, she's 5 & just started kindergarten last thursday

me: kiara, nana's coming over tomorrow to get you on the bus

K: why?

me: ruby starts school tomorrow & i've gotta take her for her first day & won't be home in time to get you on the bus

K: don't you wanna race the bus tomorrow?

me: what? race it? what do you mean?

K: well, you took me the first day & then the next day you raced the bus - don't you want to race it tomorrow again?

me: i didn't race the bus kiara, i put you on it on friday for the first time by yourself & then i went on to the school so i'd be there when you arrived to help get you into class, i didn't race it!

ahhh, the memories! [hugs!]

No comments: