"what i've said, that will i bring about & what i've planned, that will i do." isaiah 46:11
.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

- DONATE $1? -

i added a link to my blog the other day, but never mentioned it - i've seen others doing this & it's worked for them, so i thought i'd give it a try - my parents are adopting madisyn & are needing to raise $5000 in order to bring her home - i'm asking for 5000 people to donate $1 each so they can get her home quicker - i've donated money over the years to help other people with their adoptions & although my parents did NOT ask me to do this, they're very grateful for whatever comes in financially - they're just wanting to help this young girl have a life that otherwise she'd not have - they're both so excited & know she'll be home in god's timing, but as an 'expectant parent', waiting's not the easiest (believe me, i know!) - i'd love to call mom on the phone in the next week or so & say, "mom, your $5000 has been taken care of!" - won't you help me in this? - for any questions, feel free to email me at ChatterboxLS@aol.com - you can click the link at the left of this blog where it talks about raising $ for madisyn & it'll take you to another page that'll explain everything about her & her sitation - you can then click back to my blog from the link on madisyn's page - if you're considering helping, THANK YOU - if you're not, that's fine too - i'm just a older sister that's doing all i can to get my younger sister home where she belongs [hugs]

No comments: