"what i've said, that will i bring about & what i've planned, that will i do." isaiah 46:11
.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

- MOM'S HEADING TO HAITI -


yep, she's got the opportunity to fly to haiti & spend 2 weeks with madisyn at the village & help take care of the babies with lawanna - she's so excited & can't wait for her departure date (which's august 25) - she'll be staying until september 8, so pray for my dad as he'll be beside himself until she gets home - she'll be phoning madisyn tomorrow to share the news (unless licia reads this blog tonight!) - anyway, pray now as she's looking so forward to this opportunity that god's put before her, but has so much to do prior to leaving next week! - so anyone that's got kiddos in the village, my mom will be the traveling photographer for me & when she returns, i'll send them to you! - email me & let me know who's at the village before she leaves next week [hugs!]

No comments: