"what i've said, that will i bring about & what i've planned, that will i do." isaiah 46:11
.

Friday, September 14, 2007

- DRESS FOR THE WEATHER -

well, got up today & kiara couldn't wait to go to school as they're having a field trip (a walk in the neighborhood that the school's located in) - she woke up in a great mood, but as i got her dressed she seemed bothered & as i fed her breakfast she seemed bothered - here's how our conversation went:

me: what's wrong?
kiara: we're going on a fieldtrip today
me: yes, i know, that'll be great fun!
me: (as she's still acting 'odd') what's bothering you?
kiara: we're supposed to dress for the weather
me: yes, i've got your jacket out at the front door with your backpack, k?
kiara: yeah, but i don't wanna get in trouble!
me: for what??
kiara: my teacher said we're ALL supposed to dress for the weather today
me: kiara you'll be dressed for the weather, but i'm not putting the jacket on you yet
kiara: then where's my dress???
me: huh?
kiara: she said to DRESS for the weather, so where's my dress (she was wearing jeans)

don't know what she thought the boys would be wearing!! [hugs]

No comments: