"what i've said, that will i bring about & what i've planned, that will i do." isaiah 46:11
.

Friday, September 7, 2007

- HOW ADDICTED AM I??? -

88%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

i received this 'test' on how addicted one is to blogging from angela (my bestest bestest friend) - she posted one on her site & made mention of the fact that she'd be interested to see how 'addicted' i am - well, here it is, I AM ADDICTED!! - i'll be passing it on to my mother as she's 'bout as bad as i am & she's been in haiti for 2 weeks (with no puter) - everytime i talk to her on the phone, she starts telling me about things that have happened & then says, "lori, i've got soooooo much blog material, you'd not even believe it!" - it'll be interesting to see what all she blogs about - well, my girly girls got me up way to early this morning & so now i've got 'mommy things to do', so i'll blog again later with yet more BLOG MATERIAL! [hugs]

No comments: