"what i've said, that will i bring about & what i've planned, that will i do." isaiah 46:11
.

Friday, September 28, 2007

- WHAT I'M LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW -

spike's in the living room playing/singing with the 3 bear cubs & they're all having a grand time - i was in there, then it came bedtime & i was out-voted! - daddy said that he'd sing awhile & i could go blog & they were sure excited about that - they're in there singing at the top of their lungs: 'if you're happy & you know it', 'twinkle, twinkle, little star', 'give me oil in my lamp, keep me burning', 'jesus loves me', 'amazing grace' & 'this little light of mine, i'm gonna let it shine' - they're all having a great time! - one funny kiara story from today went like this - kiara got sick last sunday (fever, coughing, sore throat, headache, watery eyes... you get the picture) & so she wasn't at school monday, tuesday, wednesday or thursday - she went back today & had a blast - while she was off, we did hair, which like i posted a few days ago, was a HORRIBLE mistake, but..... - when she came home today i asked her what the bus driver & her teacher said about her not being at school for so many days - she said,

kiara: they both asked me the saaaaame thing!
me: what did they say?
kiara: they asked me where i've been for so long?
me: what did you tell them?
kiara: i just told them you needed me to stay home because we had to re-do my hair!

UGH - i'm slow, but not 4 DAYS LONG SLOW!! - i'm telling you, after all these kids get through school, i bet i'm sure looked at weird by people who've taught our kids! - kids, what would i do without them (not be embarrassed??)
- Lori - [keep smilin']

No comments: