"what i've said, that will i bring about & what i've planned, that will i do." isaiah 46:11
.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

- MAMA'S GOT A BRAND NEW BAG! -

our at least a brand new pair of glasses ordered, but that wouldn't have really made sense (& we all know this blog ALWAYS makes sense, doesn't it?? - brit & i both went in on friday & had our eyes examined (me for the first time in over 11 years!) - we both ordered new glasses & they'll be in next saturday - i'm excited, but i know me & it'll take a lot of work for me to wear them - brit came in here earlier & said, "so mom, when you get your new glasses are you even going to wear them? - dad & i were talking about that at the game today & he said he doesn't think you will & i've gotta admit, i don't either!" (they love me sooooo much!) - i'm really going to try hard to make myself wear them on a regular basis as much as i do NOT want to - what i really want's contacts, but my eyes are sooooooooooo sensitive, i'm really not sure i could without looking as if i were crying all the time - i'll post a picture of these new glasses & let you all 'coax me' into wearing them - i really do like the looks (not on this fat face of mine, but there's none that would look 'cute' on me... those of you who 'know' me are nodding their heads up & down at this statement)
- Lori - [keep smilin']

No comments: