"what i've said, that will i bring about & what i've planned, that will i do." isaiah 46:11
.

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

- I'M GETTING A ROSIE! -

well, it's taken how many years for me to come to the acceptance that i needed someone to help out - all these years i've tried to be superhuman & do it all by myself, but adding all the kids, getting bigger homes over the years, me getting older, etc. i'm throwing in the towel! - everytime i leave town for any length of time, spike suprises me by hiring his sister vickie (who cleans home for a living) to come over & deep clean - i do appreciate it, but still makes me feel like i'm slipping or something & 'fight it all the way' - well, we went camping with russell & vickie over the weekend & while there, vickie mentioned that she was trying to get a couple more cleaning jobs to fill in on the 'off days' - spike & i talked, called her last night & told her we'd hire her - she stated that she'll be cleaning for someone else every other wednesday 9-12 so we're taking her other wednesdays at the same time - i now have a rosie of my own coming every other wednesday for 3 hours & believe it or not, i'm excited!!

No comments: