"what i've said, that will i bring about & what i've planned, that will i do." isaiah 46:11
.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

- OH NO, NOT THE FURNACE!! -

oh my goodness, i can't believe that's it's only september 12 & i've had to turn on my furnace!! - as all who know me, you KNOW i like a cool house (not a COLD house angela, my dear best friend who went to haiti with me & brought her COAT - haiti's like 'hell hot' & she takes a coat!) - anyhow, here i sit at the puter in the coolest room in the house & my fingers are freezing! - i went & turned on the furnace just a tad to get the chill out & now i'm better - i'll leave it this way for a bit & then the air's coming back on!! - well, i beter get movin' as i've still got things to do (is there EVER a time when there's not 'things to do'??) [hugs]

No comments: