"what i've said, that will i bring about & what i've planned, that will i do." isaiah 46:11
.

Saturday, November 3, 2007

- I DON'T LOOK LIKE MY MOMMY -

i don’t look like my mommy
people have started to say
i don’t look like my mommy
so i asked her why one day
`
“some babies are so special,
they come in different ways
some must wait for their babies
for days & days & days
`
some babies come from close by
the mom who had them couldn't stay
other mommies are waiting for them
for a baby they pray & pray & pray
`
other babies are born in a far-away land
the mommy who had them no longer there
but some mommies fly across the sea
a baby’s love to share
`
you may have a different color
or a different kind of hair
but the love mommy has for her baby
will truly always be there
`
no matter how you or I look
one thing will always be true
you're my precious baby
& I'll always love you
`
stolen from my best friends blog... thanks angela!

No comments: