"what i've said, that will i bring about & what i've planned, that will i do." isaiah 46:11
.

Saturday, November 3, 2007

- KISSES IN THE WIND -

i hold you in my heart
& touch you in my dreams
you are here each day with me
at least that's how it seems
i know you wonder where we are
what's taking us so long
but remember child, i love you so
& God will keep you strong
now go outside & feel the breeze
& let it touch your skin
because tonight, just as always
i blow you kisses in the wind
may God hold you in His hand
until i can be with you
i promise you, my darling
i'm doing all that i can do
very soon, you'll have a family
for real & not pretend
but for tonight, just as always
i blow you kisses in the wind
may God wrap you in His arms
& hold you very tight
& let the angels bring the kisses
that I send to you each night

No comments: