"what i've said, that will i bring about & what i've planned, that will i do." isaiah 46:11
.

Saturday, November 3, 2007

- MY SISTER & NIECE -

i received this last night (thanks licia!) & was so happy to see a recent picture of these 2 - madisyn, now 14 & loudnie, now 6 are joining our family(s), soon we hope - these 2 are sisters in haiti & are extremely close & God's allowed both of our entire extended families to be a part of what He's got planned for these 2 - my parents are adopting madisyn (now, my sister) & my sister-in-law's family are adopting loudnie (now, my niece) - it's been cool to watch how God's orchestrated this entire thing when spike & i were just thinking we were just going to sponsor a child so they could go to school & had chosen a teenage girl so she & brittan might get to be 'penpals' & now all these families are linked/involved together to give these 2 girls 'homes of their own' - i can see Him sitting up there thinking, "lori, it's not your idea that you get a teen girl for 'brittan', but it's My idea that I've put in you to cause you to do this... but I'll share all that will you at a later time" - anyhow, i'm grateful to Him for allowing me to be a small part of it & to our families for being willing to embrace these 2 sweethearts - we love you all!!

No comments: