"what i've said, that will i bring about & what i've planned, that will i do." isaiah 46:11
.

Saturday, November 3, 2007

- I LOVE YOU MOM! -

well, i guess i'm not telling mom how much i love her, so this' to show her & the world... I LOVE YOU MOM! - i knew she's been sick, so today when dustin was here, i sent him back to their house with a box of those new tissues (puffs + with lotion + vicks) - i talked to her later & she said, "lori, i want to thank you for what you did" - i'm thinking, "well, if she's thanking me, it must have been something good, so... tell me what i did" - she said that when dustin brought those to her tonight she cried!! - not because she was sick either, but she told dad that it was my way of saying i loved her - i don't want to have to send my mom tissues to say i love you, so i thought i'd say it here...
`
i love you mom

No comments: