"what i've said, that will i bring about & what i've planned, that will i do." isaiah 46:11
.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

- SMORTY -

yep, i am at it again! - i am blogging for money!! - yep, i know i have your attention now... am i right? - what i am doing is getting paid to blog on my own blog - how cool is that to get paid for doing what i do anyway... blogging!! - you can blog for money as well if you would like, just click on smorty, fill out the registration & you are good to go - everyone can use extra money and since i am a stay at home mom to 4 girls, we can certainly use it - blogging is what i do in my 'free time' at night after they all go to bed and so to advertise for smorty on my blog is, for me a great thing - my opinion on this is that i can find something to say about pretty much anything and everything (note: the name is chatterbox, remember?) - if 150 words is a minimum, maybe they should give me the cap on the maximum - i will post occasionally to let you know how it is going, but from what i can read and see so far, i think it will work out very well - smorty and me, we are very close!

get paid to blog

No comments: